GEOGRAPHE Financial Group participates in the AMP Cancer Council Pro Bono Program, assisting people affected by cancer across WA with financial issues.
The AMP Cancer Council Pro Bono Program helps people affected by cancer access free financial advice if they cannot afford to pay for assistance.
A cancer diagnosis can be an extremely stressful and emotional time and often presents complex financial issues. With the help of an expert, solving these issues can be life-changing, providing peace of mind and allowing you to focus on your health. This program works with cancer patients, carers and their families by helping them to, among other things:
- Access Centrelink benefits
- Apply for early access to superannuation
- Arrange payment of insurance benefits
- Develop a budget and ensure regular cash flow
- Plan for the financial future of their family.
For more information about the program or Cancer Council WA call their cancer nurses on 13 11 20 or visit cancerwa.asn.au/patients/support-and-services/.